CNG Online Bundle 1 - CNG Online Training & Certification Application
CNG Online Bundle 1 - CNG Cylinder and Fuel System Inspector Online Training & Certification Exam
This bundle provides you $280.00 in savings.
This bundle contains the Cylinder and Fuel System Inspector Online Training plus the Certification Application and Exam Fee.
Inspecting Compressed Natural Gas containers is an important component of ensuring safety and fuel system integrity. Focused on safety, this introductory course offers fleet managers an easy and affordable resource to get their technicians prepared for their Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Cylinder and Fuel System Inspector Certification.
Participants will gain the necessary skills and knowledge for the most important elements of an inspection in preparation for their exam and offers insight into requirements of the ANSI-accredited Personnel Certification Program, the CSA Group Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Cylinder and Fuel System Inspector Certification.
Upon successful completion of this course Fleet Managers and Service Mechanics will be able to:
- Analyze the vehicle's history
- Identify potential gas safety hazards
- Demonstrate appropriate cleaning and handling methods
- Identify the appropriate inspection form and checklist that should be used during the inspection process
- Describe the consequences of various defect levels to both technical and non-technical customers
- Demonstrate the appropriate pressure relief inspection process
- Identify the appropriate sources for both repair and replacement
- Demonstrate the appropriate defueling process
- Service, Maintenance, Safety & Fleet Personnel: Technicians, Mechanics, Maintenance managers, Fleet managers/supervisors and Fleet operators.
- Transportation services [Including but not limited to Bus transportation services (Transit, charter, intercity & rural & school buses)]
- Government / Municipal
- Fuel distributors
- Solid waste services & Recycling (Refuse)
- Automotive Repair & Maintenance Services
- Automotive Parts manufacturing
- Airport Operations
Estimated Completion Time: 6 hours (90 days access)
Why Get Your Training from CSA Group?
CSA Group has developed an ANSI-accredited Personnel Certification program and develops and publishes industry-accepted CNG standards. The ANSI accreditation demonstrates the rigor and effort that went into developing the best possible program. The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) or ANSI - an objective, third party organization has assessed that the CSA Group Program meets internationally-set criteria for the development and operation of a personnel certification program. Our program was developed with the efforts of many industry experts, manufacturer representatives, cylinder inspectors, supervisors and educators over the course of two-years. We've worked closely with inspectors to identify and prioritize the most important components of an inspection and exam items were developed with input from more subject matter experts. Each question is linked to a specific job task and has been vetted by a group of technical experts for accuracy.