Inspecting Compressed Natural Gas containers is an important component of ensuring safety and fuel system integrity. Focused on safety, this introductory course offers fleet managers an easy and affordable resource to get their technicians prepared for their Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Cylinder and Fuel System Inspector Certification.
Participants will gain the necessary skills and knowledge for the most important elements of an inspection in preparation for their exam and offers insight into requirements of the ANSI-accredited Personnel Certification Program, the CSA Group Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Cylinder and Fuel System Inspector Certification.
Online Demo - Try the training course here!
Upon successful completion of this course Fleet Managers and Service Mechanics will be able to:
- Analyze the vehicle's history
- Identify potential gas safety hazards
- Demonstrate appropriate cleaning and handling methods
- Identify the appropriate inspection form and checklist that should be used during the inspection process
- Describe the consequences of various defect levels to both technical and non-technical customers
- Demonstrate the appropriate pressure relief inspection process
- Identify the appropriate sources for both repair and replacement
- Demonstrate the appropriate defueling process
- Service, Maintenance, Safety & Fleet Personnel: Technicians, Mechanics, Maintenance managers, Fleet managers/supervisors and Fleet operators.
- Transportation services [Including but not limited to Bus transportation services (Transit, charter, intercity & rural & school buses)]
- Government / Municipal
- Fuel distributors
- Solid waste services & Recycling (Refuse)
- Automotive Repair & Maintenance Services
- Automotive Parts manufacturing
- Airport Operations
Estimated Completion Time: 6 hours (90 days access)
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
For web browser:
- Microsoft Edge (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
NOT accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).