Training - Onsite
ISO 9001:2015 Transition
Key changes to the 2015 edition of ISO 9001 can impact your organization’s quality management system. This new version replaces the previous edition from 2008 and companies will have until September 2018 to update their certifications and ensure their quality management systems comply with this standard. This course can help organizations already using ISO 9001 transition to the new edition and more quickly receive the benefits of the updated version.
This 1-day course highlights the significant updates to the standard and discusses how to manage these conceptual changes in your workplace.
Participants looking for more comprehensive training on the main concepts of ISO 9001 are encouraged to register for the ISO 9001: 2015 Essentials 2-day course.
- Effectively learn about the major changes to the latest edition of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- Discover the standard’s increased emphasis on risk-based thinking and navigate the standard’s new High Level Structure (HLS) to address risks & opportunities
- Participate in interactive discussions comparing changes from the previous 2008 version
- Participate in interactive discussions to compare changes from the previous version
- Discover how to plan, implement and improve your organization's quality performance in light of these changes
- Understand the value of engaging senior leadership in the quality management process
- Gain insight into the new edition’s additions concerning supply chain management
- Functional Managers
- Operations Managers
- Risk Managers
- Site/Facilities Managers