Technical corrigendum #1 to this standard is available.
The following are within the scope of this International Standard:
- the syntax of the Z notation;
- the type system of the Z notation;
- the semantics of the Z notation;
- a toolkit of widely used mathematical operators;
- LATEX  and e-mail mark-ups of the Z notation.
The following are outside the scope of this International Standard:
- any method of using Z, though an informative annex (E) describes one widely-used convention.
items 1 - of 1 result(s)
View 20 | View 100
Information Technology - Z Formal Specification Notation - Syntax, Type System and Semantics (Adopted ISO/IEC 13568:2002, first edition, 2002-07-01)