2021 Canadian Electrical Code - Section 22
Locations in which corrosive liquids, vapors, or excessive moisture are likely to be present – Online Training
This course is part of the CSA Group Modular Online Training Program. This online course provides an overview of Section 22 in the 2021 Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1. Rather than reviewing the Code in its entirety, this course is designed to provide an overview of Section 22 of the CE Code.
Section 22 applies to electrical equipment and installations in locations in which corrosive liquids, vapours, or excessive moisture are likely to be present, and supplements or amends the general requirements of this Code.
A certificate of achievement is provided upon completion of the course.
For nearly 90 years, the Canadian Electrical Code, Part I has been and continues to be a comprehensive model Code that provides guidance to help make electrical installations and equipment safer.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Characterize locations as either Category 1 or Category 2.
- Identify the requirements for electrical equipment in these areas.
- Recognize Rules that apply for Category 1 or Category 2 locations.
All professionals, apprentices and students in the electrical industry.
Estimated Completion Time
25 minutes (90 days course access)
CSA C22.1:21 Canadian Electrical Code, Part I
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
For web browser:
- Microsoft Edge (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
NOT accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).