NECB 2015/2017 - Abridged Compliance Checklist: Designer Perspective - Video
NECB 2015/2017 – Abridged Compliance Checklist: Designer Perspective
The NECB Abridged Compliance Checklist: a designer perspective video is applicable to you if you are a building designer completing the abridged checklist for submission to your AHJ. The video is roughly 7 minutes in length and covers:
- What is the abridged compliance checklist?
- When to use the abridged checklist vs. the full checklist
- How to complete the abridged checklist for submission to the AHJ
Please note that this video addresses the abridged compliance checklist only and does not go into details about the code itself. For information on reviewing the full compliance checklist, please see the video NECB Full Compliance Checklist: a designer perspective.
Building designers completing the abridged 2015/2017 NECB compliance checklist for submission to their AHJ
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
For web browser:
- Microsoft Edge (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
NOT accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).