Training - Online
2018 Canadian Electrical Code - Section 0
Object, scope, and definitions – Online Training
This course is part of the CSA Group Modular Online Training. This online course provides an overview of Section 0 in the 2018 Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1. Rather than reviewing the Code in its entirety, this course is designed to provide an overview of Section 0 of the CE Code which focuses on Object, scope, and definitions.
A certificate of achievement is provided upon completion of the course.
For nearly 90 years, the Canadian Electrical Code, Part I has been and continues to be a comprehensive model Code that provides guidance to help make electrical installations and equipment safer.
- Understand the four main objectives of the Canadian Electrical Code,
- Understand the scope of the Code as to what is covered and not covered by the Rules
- Learn the correct interpretation of certain terms or their derivatives that are used throughout this Code
- Understand the layout of the 2018 Canadian Electrical Code
Estimated Completion Time:
- 30 minutes (90 day course access)
All professionals, apprentices and students in the electrical industry
C22.1-18 2018 Canadian Electrical Code
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
•Pentium II 450MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM
•if using windows, we recommend XP or newer
For web browser:
•Adobe Flash Player version 8 or better installed
•Internet Explorer 7 and up (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
•All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
Accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).