Training - Online
CSA C837-16 Online Training For Data Collection
This course provides an understanding of the fundamentals of CSA C837-16: Monitoring and energy performance measurement of compressed air systems. It is intended to train the collectors of compressed air system data on how to properly measure, track and report energy performance measurements.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of determining appropriate Measurement Boundary limits.
- Describe how Static Factors and Relevant Variables can affect the results of the measurements and calculations.
- List methods of direct and indirect measurement of key parameters.
- Explain the importance of detailed reporting and clear communication to the understanding and use of captured data.
Data collectors taking energy performance measurements of compressed air systems
Estimated Completion Time
1.5 hours (90 days course access)
- CSA C837-16 and related standards
- Measurement of Energy Performance
- Data Collection and Testing of EnPIs and EnBs
- Levels of Measurement
- Mandatory & Optional Energy Performance Indicators
- Compressed Air System Parameter Measurements
C837-16 - Monitoring and energy performance measurements of compressed air systems
View access available on: https://community.csagroup.org/docs/DOC-37580
Energy management systems — Measuring energy performance using energy baselines (EnB) and energy performance indicators (EnPI) — General principles and guidance
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
For web browser:
- Microsoft Edge (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
NOT accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).