Canadian Electrical Practice Exam (CEPE) – 2018
If you are serious about becoming an Electrician and want to improve your chances of Red Seal exam success, this interactive tool is for you. Based on the 2018 Canadian Electrical Code Part I, the CEPE features nearly 2,200 sample questions and covers each block, task and sub-task in the Red Seals Occupational Analysis for the Construction Electrician including:
• Block A – Occupational Skills (4 tasks)
• Block B – Distribution and Services (5 tasks)
• Block C – Branch Circuit Wiring (4 tasks)
• Block D – Motor and Control Systems (2 tasks)
• Block E – Extra Low Voltage Systems (2 tasks)
With no limit as to how many times this tool can be accessed, and a refreshed set of randomly selected questions each time, users can be confident that they are ready to take the final Certificate of Qualification exam.
Click here to view a demo of the app.
• Specifically covers block, task and sub-task as specified in the Red Seals Occupational Analysis for the Construction Electrician.
• Includes a wrong answer report that shows you the right solution, highlights any relevant code requirements and directs you to the right resources to help you improve
• Includes a 4-hour timer allowing you to practice a 'reality' test against the clock to measure your success
• Offers a refreshed set of questions each time - no limit on the number of tests you can take
• Includes references to the Red Seal program trade outlines
• New look making the tool easier to use than ever before
• Provides audio feature for those who prefer a listening mode.
• Available in windows (software download),
How to Purchase
Desktop App (Windows OS) – Click “Add to cart” from this page and purchase through the CSA Group online store.
iOS devices – Purchase directly through the App Store
Android devices – Purchase directly through the Google Play Store
Desktop Version not compatible with Mac
• Operating System: Windows 7 to 10
• Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
• RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB)
• Hard disk space: 200 MB
• Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 10 graphics device with WDDM driver
• Framework: .NET 4.5.1
• Internet connection: required for Activation, Updates and Stream Audio
• Standard ratio: 1280 x 1024 pixels
• Widescreen: 1366 x 768 pixels
Available for iOS 10 and up for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch through iTunes
Not compatible on Mac
Not compatible on Mac Desktop OSX (Macbook).
Available for most Android 8.0 and up devices through Google Play