Working with electrical installations requires complex calculations to ensure that components are installed safely and in compliance with the requirements in the latest edition of Canadian Electrical Code. These calculations can be difficult and have often required the use of multiple sources from formulas and tables. Now it’s never been easier to access all of these calculations wherever and whenever you need them.
Introducing the Mobile Calculator for the 2018 Canadian Electrical Code - your dedicated resource for 11 of the most important electrical calculations you might need on the job site, at the office, in the classroom or wherever Canadian Electrical Code calculations are required.
The Mobile Calculator allows you to:
• Access the calculations easily and everywhere using your mobile device
• Save time solving the most difficult electrical calculations
• Stay in compliance with requirements outlined in the 2018 Canadian Electrical Code
• Increase productivity and avoid errors with the easy-to-follow wizard mode
• Receive the latest updates automatically
Perfect for electricians and electrical contractors, construction professionals, engineers, technologists technicians, installers, designers, consultants, educators, students and apprentices, the Mobile Calculator contains 11 of the most important electrical calculations:
1. Ampacity of Conductors
3. Electric Heating
4. Lighting Feed Circuits
5. Maximum Number of Conductors in a Raceway
6. Motors and Refrigerant Motor-Compressors
7. Power and Distribution Transformers
8. Size of Bonding Conductor
9. Size of Grounding Conductor
10. Tap Conductors
11. Voltage Drop
Currently available for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch) and Android devices (Tablets, Smartphones). Use the links above to purchase directly from the App Store or Google Play.