The 2018 Canadian Electrical Code, Part I contains many critical updates and major changes that are potentially of significance to your business. Your time is valuable and this course is designed to provide you with an update on all detailed changes contained in the new edition - saving you time by efficiently getting the information you need.
Designed for professionals with a good working knowledge of the CE Code, Part I, and who only need to know the changes to the new edition, this course offered several formats such as: Online, in-class or onsite at your location, provides a comprehensive overview of the key changes in the 2018 edition.
By focusing on these changes, this course will help you save valuable time to help keep your electrical projects safe and in compliance.
Try the online demo here!
- Enhance your working knowledge of the 2018 CE Code, Part I, with a detailed review of all changes, updates, new tables, definitions, and additions across all sections of the code as well as the latest jurisdictional interpretations and variations
- Understand how the latest changes impact electrical installations, maintenance, and safety.
- Discover the rationale behind these changes and additions – including how the incorporation of new technologies, and the deletions of sections and rules can have an impact on your business.
Learn More About the Canadian Electrical Code
- Developed with input from a broad cross-section of electrical industry experts and with cooperation from all provinces, territories and several key jurisdictions across Canada, the Canadian Electrical Code, Part I is an integral part of the Canadian Electrical Safety System. Jurisdictions across Canada adopt the code as a model code for regulation, as is or with provincial or territorial interpretations.
Why Get Your Training From CSA Group?
- Your instructor is a veteran electrical industry professional with years of practical hands-on experience, as well as in-depth knowledge of safe electrical installation and maintenance practices based on Canadian Codes, Standards and industry best practice. You'll be guided through a comprehensive program of study that has been developed by a team of industry professionals, many of whom had direct involvement in the development of the Canadian Electrical Code and relevant standards.
- You'll gain in-depth knowledge of key changes to the latest edition of the CE Code, Part I, and get answers to your specific questions from an experienced instructor.
- CSA Group provides a wide range of Electrical Training with dates and locations from coast to coast; customized training can also be provided onsite at your place of business.
Estimated Completion Time:
◾ 4 Hours (90 day course access)
Who Should Attend?
- All professionals and apprentices in the electrical industry interested in learning detailed code changes and updates (All markets).
- Electricians (Construction & Industrial)
- Construction Professionals (Estimators, inspectors, manager)
- Engineers (Electrical, mechanical, industrial)
- Electrical technologists and technicians
- Manufacturing Professionals (Managers, Eng)
- Electrical mechanics
- Utility managers
- Electrical apprentices
- Trade qualifiers
- Electrical trainers, teachers & educators
- C22.1-18 2018 Canadian Electrical Code
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
•Pentium II 450MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM
•if using windows, we recommend XP or newer
For web browser:
•Adobe Flash Player version 8 or better installed
•Internet Explorer 7 and up (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
•All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
Accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).