Codes & Standards - Purchase
ISO/IEC 30105 specifies the lifecycle process requirements performed by the IT-enabled business process outsourcing service provider for the outsourced business processes. It defines the processes to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve its services. This document:
- covers IT-enabled business processes that are outsourced;
- is not intended to address IT processes but includes references to them at key touch points for completeness;
- is applicable to the service provider, not to the customer;
- is applicable to all lifecycle processes of ITES-BPO;
- serves as a process reference model for organizations providing ITES-BPO services.