Training - Online
B149.1-15 and B149.2-15 Overview
The CSA B149 Series provides important guidance on the handling and storage of natural gas and propane, to safe and effective installation of related appliances and equipment, and more. As the Codes are major components of the natural gas safety system in Canada, it's important for industry professionals to understand critical changes that are released with each new edition.
This self-paced online course will help you understand and apply the key top changes in the latest editions of CSA B149.1 - Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code and CSA B149.2 - Propane Storage & Handling Code on your schedule. This online course provides insight into the new additions, changes or deletions to help you quickly apply the benefits of the new standards in your organization.
This course also includes an assessment tool to test your knowledge of these important updates.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the updates (new content, revised content and deleted content) to sections 1-9 of CSA B149.15.
- Describe the updates (new content, revised content and deleted content) to sections 1-9 of CSA B149.2-15.
- State where deleted sections (10 and 11) in CSA B149.2-10 are now located.
- Gas Technicians
- Building Inspectors
- Gas Appliance Technicians
While optional, it is recommended that participants have copies of CSA B149.1-15 and CSA B149.2-15 to reference as they take this course.
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
For web browser:
- Microsoft Edge (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
NOT accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).