Training - Online
Online Training for BBQ Assemblers
This online course allows participants to learn about important factors to better ensure safety on the job and provides a comprehensive look at a barbecue’s components, their assembly and safer operation. The course also discusses troubleshooting problems you may encounter in the assembly process.
Through this online course, participants will receive effective training that’s focused on safety and correct procedures assisting barbecue retailers in effectively demonstrating that their team is well-versed in assembling their products for their customers.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Effectively describe various on-the-job safety measures when assembling barbecues
- Describe various fire safety practices
- Develop an understanding of a barbecue’s components to enhance safer operation
- Learn how to resolve common issues involved in assembling barbecues
- Anyone who will be assembling a Natural Gas BBQ or those who would like more information on how this is done
Estimated Completion Time
1 hour (60 days course access)
Why Get Your Training From CSA Group?
CSA Group has years of experience in developing fuel-burning standards and codes such as CSA B149 - Natural Gas and Propane Code and Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) standards and training programs. CSA Group has harnessed this expertise and familiarity to develop the training curriculum for the safe assembly of natural gas and propane barbecues.
- CSA B149 - Natural Gas and Propane Code
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
For web browser:
- Microsoft Edge (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
NOT accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).