CSA Group - View Nuclear Standards
Public Review of Draft Nuclear Standards
To access draft standards that are available for Public Review and comment, including current draft nuclear standards posted for review, visit: https://publicreview.csa.ca
If this is your first time using the CSA Public Review website, you will need to register to view the draft and submit comments
- Select “register” at the top of the page and follow on-screen instructions. The sections that are required are marked with an asterisk.
- You will receive a default password by email and you will be prompted to change it when you log in for the first time. Your password can also be changed on the My Profile page any time thereafter.
- To find a draft standard to review, use the search bar or select one of the subject headings and browse the drafts that are available.
- Select “login” at the top of the page.
- At the prompt, enter your Username and Password.
For any issues, click on ‘help’ at the top of the page or visit: https://publicreview.csa.ca/Home/Page/Help
Nuclear Standards View Access
Free view access of published nuclear standards is available on the CSA Communities website: https://community.csagroup.org.
If this is your first time using the website, you will need to register and create a CSA Communities account.
- Under “Don’t have an account?”, enter your email address and click “Confirm address”.
- You will receive a verification email with a link to a page where you can set up your account with your name, email, and password.
- Once you are set up, go to the view access nuclear community for CSA standards.
- Go directly to the view access nuclear community.
- At the prompt, enter your Username and Password; you will then be taken to the View Access for CSA nuclear standards.
For any issues trying to access the CSA Communities, please contact:
- To Propose a change to a CSA Group Nuclear Standard, visit:
- To submit a request for interpretation of a provision in a CSA Group Nuclear Standard, visit:
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.