|14833 NE 87th St, Redmond, WA 98052
CSA Group Seattle* is based in Redmond, Washington, U.S.A. We are the first and largest EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) recognized, third-party ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory in the United States providing ANSI/IES LM-80-15 LED lumen maintenance testing.
Our lab is also NVLAP (National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program) accredited to provide NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable measurements to industry standards from the:
- Illuminating Engineering Society (IES);
- International Commission on Illumination (CIE);
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC);
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI);
- Department of Energy (DOE);
- DOE Commercially Available LED Product Evaluation and Reporting (CALiPER) program;
- Society for Information Display (SID); and
- ENERGY STAR.
With CSA Group Seattle’s boutique service model, you receive customized testing services backed by CSA Group’s global resources to offer you one-stop comprehensive solutions for your lighting requirements.
CSA Group Seattle continues to offer support to purchasers of spectrometer and ETΦ (Electro Thermal Optical) systems. If you require re-calibration or other service support, please email us.
For more information on our full range of lighting services, please visit the lighting section of the CSA Group website.
*Formerly Orb Optronix
Here’s how you can get in touch with us…
Find out how we can deliver a custom solution that best meets your LED needs.