News & Press
CSA Group and CNCA Meet in Beijing
On September 9, 2014 in Beijing, China members of CSA Group met with key officials in the Certification and Accreditation Administration (CNCA) of China. The CNCA has administrative responsibilities for the management, supervision and overall coordination of certification and accreditation activities across the country. The two groups discussed China’s reforms for testing and certification and the potential for CSA Group to expand its presence in testing and certification and offer its expertise in standards development to the Chinese government.
People in the picture from right to left:
- Mr. Jun Shen, DDG, Department of Lab Administration, CNCA
- Mr. Chunjiang Li, DDG, Department of Certification Administration, CNCA
- Ms. Yue Chen, DDG , Department of Accreditation Administration, CNCA
- Ms. Ying Chen, DG, Department of International Cooperation, CNCA
- Mr. Yi Jiang, VP, China and Hong Kong Region, CSA Group
- Mr. Weijun LIU, Deputy Chief Administrator, CNCA
- Mr. Ash Sahi, CEO and President, CSA Group
- Ms. Jodi Robinson, Counsellor (Trade Policy) Canadian Embassy in Beijing
- Ms. Nancy Ge, General Manager, CSA-CCIC Certification Co. Ltd.
- Ms. Tingting Li , Trade Commissioner (Trade Policy) Canadian Embassy in Beijing
- Mr. Frank Chen, Manager, GR Asia, CSA Group
About CSA Group
CSA Group is an independent, not-for-profit member-based association dedicated to advancing safety, sustainability and social good. We are an internationally-accredited standards development and testing & certification organization. We also provide consumer product evaluation and education & training services. Our broad range of knowledge and expertise includes: industrial equipment, plumbing & construction, electro-medical & healthcare, appliances & gas, alternative energy, lighting and sustainability. The CSA mark appears on billions of products around the world.
Manager, Media Relations, Asia
September 9, 2014
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.