News & Press
COVID-19 Response Standards & Handbooks
If you are a manufacturer or emergency service responding to the COVID-19 outbreak and require access to a standard, please contact [email protected] so that we can arrange for complimentary working access to the document.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Canadian Standards Association (CSA Group) has made a selection of relevant standards available for no-fee view access through the online platform CSA Communities. They include:
- Z1600-17, Emergency and continuity management program
- CAN/CSA-Z94.4-18, Selection, use, and care of respirators
- CSA Z8002:19, Operation and maintenance of health care facilities
- CSA Z317.2:19, Special requirements for heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems in health care facilities
- Z8000-18, Canadian health care facilities
- CAN/CSA-Z1630-17, Community paramedicine: Framework for program development
- Z317.10-15, Handling of health care waste materials
- CAN/CSA-Z317.13-17, Infection control during construction, renovation, and maintenance of health care facilities
- Z317.14-17, Wayfinding for health care facilities
- Z1003.1-18, Psychological health and safety in the paramedic service organizations
- CAN/CSA-Z1003-13/BNQ 9700-803/2013 (R18), Psychological health and safety in the workplace – Prevention, promotion, and guidance to staged implementation
- SPE Z1003 Implementation Handbook, Assembling the Pieces: An Implementation Guide to the National Standard for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace
To access these standards, please create an account at CSA Communities and click on the ‘View Standards’ block.
If you are a manufacturer or emergency service responding to the COVID-19 outbreak and require access to a standard, please contact [email protected]group.org so that we can arrange for complimentary working access to the document.
To purchase copies of these standards, please visit the CSA Store.
March 23, 2020
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us