As part of CSA Group’s commitment to safety, security and global market access, we dedicate considerable focus to testing and certifying products intended for use in Hazardous Locations (HazLoc). Using a reliable and recognized standards, testing & certification provider will help connect you to global markets faster with marks you can trust.
- We are proven– we have U.S. and Canadian accreditations that provide you with a single source for market access, and are recognized around the world as a leading issuer of HazLoc certificates including ATEX and IECEx.
- Our service is fast and predictable– that’s how we help give you global market access. Our local expertise around the world can help you launch your HazLoc products in global markets.
- We have the people– with one of the largest teams of highly experienced HazLoc professionals who are committed to helping you meet your timeline to market.
- We invest in the places– with state-of-the-art facilities and expert staff worldwide offering access to North America, Europe and Asia.
- We teach the principles– with flexible training options that cover a wide range of topics – from the basics of the product certification process to ATEX and IECEx requirements, to EN/IEC standards governing electrical and mechanical equipment, and personnel certification.