CSA Group provides product evaluation, energy efficiency verification, testing & certification and standards solutions for the lighting industry. No matter where you design, manufacture or sell your products, you will work directly with technical experts in our network of international offices and laboratories.
Acceptance and Recognition
CSA marks are widely recognized and accepted by:
- Safety inspectors, code officials and authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs)
- Safety experts and workplace safety committees
- Leading product manufacturers
- Major product distributors and retailers
Solid State Lighting
CSA Group is a world leader in evaluating, testing and certifying solid state lighting (SSL) products. We understand your testing & certification requirements and will provide you with dedicated technical representatives to see your project through the testing process from start to finish. Manufacturers and retailers around the world look for the CSA mark to help ensure that products have been tested to applicable standards.
Our services cover a broad range of products including:
- LED luminaires
- LED integral lamps
- LED drivers (class 2, non-class 2 and LVLE)
- LED components (modules)
Our range of LED testing & measurement services include:
- Lumen Maintenance Testing – LM 79 and LM 80 Luminaire Testing
- LED Eye Safety & Photobiological Testing
- LED Horticultural Lamp Testing
- Phosphor & Fluorescents Testing
CSA Group is your expert source for product evaluation, testing & certification, and standards solutions for your traditional lighting products. No matter where your facilities are located, our global offices and laboratories can offer you a wide range of services for the North American and international markets.
Our services cover a wide range of products including:
- Electric signs
- Emergency lighting and exit signs
- High intensity discharge (HID) and fluorescent ballasts
- Incandescent, tungsten-halogen, xenon, HID, and CFL lighting
- Integral lamps (CFL and incandescent) Luminaires
- Seasonal and holiday decorative products
Optical Product Development Services
As a world class interdisciplinary engineering team specializing in component, product, and systems design, CSA Group uses its expertise to help you get your optical products to market.
Related Services and Industries