VIETNAM (MIC) – REGULATIONS UPDATE
Effective July 1, 2019
Below are the new MIC regulations that will be mandated:
- QCVN 117:2018/BTTTT (equivalent to ETSI EN 301 908-13) RF requirements for 4G FDD LTE for all products, replaces QCVN 47:2015/BTTTT (applicable for 4G FDD LTE terminal devices / cell phone / tablet only)
- QCVN 118:2018/BTTTT (equivalent to CISPR 32:2015) for EMC requirements for Multimedia standards (include ITE and AV) , replaces TCVN 7189:2009 (CISPR 22:2006) and TCVN 7600:2010 (CISPR 13:2009)
- QCVN 66:2018/BTTTT replaces QCVN 66:2013/BTTTT as requirement for 3G W-CDMA FDD Repeater
- QCVN 16:2018/BTTTT replaces QCVN 16:2010/BTTTT as requirement for 3G W-CDMA FDD Base Station
- There will be new national standards issued by MIC Vietnam that will be updated soon
- MIC may release a new Circular to replace Circular 04/2018/TT-BTTTT and consolidate the list of devices under regulatory Type Approval Certification and Declaration of Conformity
- New version of QCVN 101:2016/BTTTT with below updates:
- Fixing some spelling and translation mistakes in QCVN 101:2016/BTTTT
- Test item “184.108.40.206 – Transportation” could be replaced by requirement on shock test and vibration test (local test reports or test report issued by MRA laboratories will be required)
- Test item “220.127.116.11 – “Force Internal Short Circuit” could be terminated
- With the new updates, the new QCVN 101:20xx will not be exactly equivalent to IEC 62133 and IEC 61960.
VIETNAM (MIC) – DRAFT NATIONAL TECHNICAL REGULATION BASED ON ETSI EN 301 489-52 V1.1.0 (2016-11)
Proposed date of entry into force: August 1, 2019
This draft National Technical Regulation specifies technical requirement on EMC for User Equipment (UEs) and ancillary equipment operated on mobile networks. This draft does not cover technical requirements related to antenna port and emissions from the enclosure port of radio equipment.
The National Technical Regulation is intended to supersede current National Technical Standards (QCVN 86:2015/BTTTT and QCVN 18:2014/BTTTT) for GSM, WCDMA, E-UTRA, LTE User Equipment and ancillary equipment.