Vietnam (MIC) - 2.4GHz WiFi and 1-40GHz SRD Products, Land Mobile Terminal Equipment
Vietnam MIC announced the new standards become effective on Jul 1, 2021.
- New circular 35/2020/TT-BTTTT has been released which will take effect from July 1, 2021 for 2.4Ghz WLAN device (host/module)
- QCVN 54:2020/BTTTT equivalent to ETSI EN 300 328 v2.2.2 (2019-07) will replace QCVN 54:2011/BTTTT (EIRP < 100mW) and QCVN 47:2015/BTTTT (100mW < EIRP < 200mW)
4Ghz device (host/module) will require TA certificate under QCVN 54:2020/BTTTT for importation on/after July 1, 2021. Already certified Type Approval using QCVN 54:2011/BTTTT need to be renewed to QCVN 54:2020/BTTTT for importation after July 1, 2021 1’st July 2021.
2. New circular 34/2020/TT-BTTTT has been released which will take effect from July 1, 2021 for short-range-device 1Ghz-40Ghz (host/module)
- QCVN 74:2020/BTTTT equivalent to ETSI EN 300 440 V2.2.1(2018-07) will replace QCVN 74:2013/BTTTT
- Short-range-device 1Ghz-40Ghz (host/module) will require TA certificate under QCVN 74:2020/BTTTT for importation on/after July 1, 2021. Already certified Type Approval using QCVN 74:2013/BTTTT need to be renewed to QCVN 74:2020/BTTTT for importation after July 1, 2021.
3. There is no approved MRA lab for QCVN54/2020/BTTTT (nor QCVN117/2020/BTTTT nor QCVN 74:2020/BTTTT
4. Vilas103 was designated to test QCVN54:2020/BTTTT (conducted samples only) and QCVN 117:2020/BTTTT but not QCVN 74:2020
5. VNTA/VCC will review / approve TAC application with new standards before July 1, 2021
6. TAC for QCVN 117:2018/BTTTT issued before Jul 1, 2021 can be used until it expires but TAC for QCVN 54:2011/BTTTT, QCVN 74:2013/BTTTT issued before Jul 1, 2021 will be expired on Jul 1, 2021.