UKRAINE PUBLICATION OF RESOLUTION 323, IMPACT TO TECHNICAL REGULATION FOR RADIO EQUIPMENT
Effective April 19, 2019
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine announced Resolution No. 323.
- Approval certificates for radio equipment compliant to the previous Ukrainian Technical Regulation of Radio Equipment and Telecommunication Terminal Equipment (R&TTE) will remain valid.
There is no longer a mandatory requirement to obtain compliance to the new Ukrainian
Technical Regulation for Radio Equipment, unless there have been any modifications made in the design of the radio product in question.
The process of applying for re-certification under the new Ukrainian Technical Regulation for Radio Equipment is now voluntary.
- Resolution No. 323, states that Radio equipment installed and intended for use as a part of the construction of wheeled vehicles do not fall under requirements of Technical Regulation of Radio Equipment, and can be imported and placed into market without Type Approval until 31st December 2019.
The tentative list of such radio equipment:
- Remote keyless entry / vehicle key / radio equipment for passive entry/passive start system with radio equipment
- Immobilizer / radio equipment with immobilizer function
- Car audio with radio transmitter or receiver
- Head unit with radio transmitter or receiver
- Car radio Infotainment system with AM/FM/DAB/GPS receiver
- Wireless charger + NFC for cars
- Automotive radars
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Others radio equipment intended for use in wheeled vehicles