PERU (MINISTRY OF MINING AND ENERGY) – ENFORCEMENT CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY (CoC) FOR ALL PRODUCTS LISTED IN RTEEE
Peruvian Government issued a Decree (DECRETO SUPREMO Nº 009-2019-EM) that established the new enforcement dates to present CoC for all products listed in the RTEEE – Technical Regulation for Energy Efficiency Labeling.
The new enforcement dates are:
- Lamps in general – November 3rd, 2019
- Motors – December 3rd, 2019
- Refrigerators – April 1st, 2020
- Washing Machines – April 1st, 2020
- Dryers – April 1st, 2020
- Air Conditioners – April 1st, 2020
- Water heaters – April 1st, 2020
Importers and distributors must incorporate the Energy Efficiency Label complying with the provisions of the Technical Regulations and its Annexes, without the need to present the Certificate of Conformity.