INDIA (BIS) AUTOMATIC PROCESSING OF MODEL WITHDRAWAL AND CRITICAL COMPONENT LIST (CCL) UPDATE
Effective May 9, 2019
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has issued the notification on model withdrawal & critical component list as follows:
- Automatic process for Model Withdrawal and Critical Component List update
- Check model number on portal prior to online submission
- Model withdrawal / EOL declaration does not absolve licensee/AIR of the responsibility of the product in accordance with BIS Act, Rules and Regulations.
- The safety critical components need to comply with existing regulations/guidelines
- CCL update request when submitted by licensee will be placed on records and an automated indication would be sent.