Formation - en ligne
Renewable Energy 2018 Canadian Electrical Code
détails du produit
The Canadian Electrical Code, Part I is regularly updated to reflect the latest advancements in technology and other key considerations to help encourage innovation, improve environmental sustainability and to meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast.
This online course provides a detailed overview of the sections of the 2018 CE Code, Part I that focus on renewable energy, with particular emphasis on Section 64. The course will explore requirements for different types of renewable energy systems, relevant system components, functions, maintenance, safety and operation. Course content is conveyed through scenarios, activities and real-world examples.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the sections related to renewable energy in the 2018 CE Code, Part I
- Define appropriate workmanship, safety, maintenance and operation requirements outlined in the Code related to solar photovoltaic systems, small and large wind systems, micro-hydropower systems, hydrokinetic power systems, stationary fuel cell systems and storage batteries
Learn More About the Canadian Electrical Code
- Developed with input from a broad cross-section of electrical industry experts and with cooperation from all provinces, territories and several key jurisdictions across Canada, the Canadian Electrical Code, Part I is an integral part of the Canadian Electrical Safety System. Jurisdictions across Canada adopt the code as a model code for regulation, as is or with provincial or territorial interpretations.
Who Should Attend?
Electrical professionals working in renewable energy such as:
- Construction electricians (Working on renewable/alternative installations)
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contractors
- Electrical & Energy Managers
- Electrical & Instrument Engineers
- Electrical and Controls Engineers
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Consultant Engineers
- Electrical Coordinators
- Electrical Design Engineers
Estimated Completion Time:
◾ 6 Hours (90 day course access)
C22.1-18 2018 Canadian Electrical Code
None - Although previous knowledge of the 2015 Canadian Electrical Code and/or field experience working with the Canadian Electrical Code may help to get the most out of this course.
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
•Pentium II 450MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM
•if using windows, we recommend XP or newer
For web browser:
•Adobe Flash Player version 8 or better installed
•Internet Explorer 7 and up (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
•All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
Accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).