Codes et normes - Achat
détails du produit
- Receive multicast discovery messages from power managed UPnP devices in order to be. aware of their power states (i.e. the BPMPX will act as Control Point).
- Send multicast or unicast discovery messages (i.e. M-SEARCH) to query UPnP devices and keep track of their power states (i.e. the BPMPX will act as Control Point).
- Send GetPowerManagementInfo action to obtain power management mechanism provided by power-aware devices.
- Should send the appropriate wakeup message to the specified sleeping device when it receives WakeupDevice action from power aware Control Point. [LPARCH]. Act as UPnP service.
- Sending BPMPX service announcements and M-Search replies.
- Respond to SearchSleepingDevices action to provide the information of sleeping devices in network.
- Respond to Wakeup action from Control Point. (Wake up action is directed to the low power devices and not for waking up the BPMPX).