Codes et normes - Achat
détails du produit
ISO/IEC 21000-7:2007 specifies tools to describe:
- user characteristics, terminal capabilities, network characteristics and natural environment characteristics;
- the high-level syntax of a binary media resource, media resource and XML streaming instructions, and properties style sheet;
- the relationship between Quality of Service constraints, feasible adaptation operations satisfying these constraints and associated media resource qualities that result from adaptation:
- limitation and optimization constraints on adaptations;
- means for linking adaptation decisions with actual media resource adaptation engines;
- metadata adaptation hint information;
- configuration-state information of a Digital Item;
- information required for the configuration of an adaptation engine; and
- permitted changes and change constraints.
ISO/IEC 21000-7:2007 does not specify the adaptation engines themselves.