Codes et normes - Achat
détails du produit
- Rewritable Media, which supports the rewriting of linear or two-dimensional symbols;
- Rewritable Hybrid Media, which integrates the Rewritable Media with an RFID tag;
- Rewritable Media combined with RFID technology that are physically separate data carriers but still require their data encoding processes to be integrated as part of a Rewritable Hybrid Media system.
In particular, ISO/IEC 29133:2010
- defines the base requirements for Rewritable Media and Rewritable Media devices,
- defines additional methods for process control of the Rewritable Media over multiple erasure and rewrite cycles,
- defines reference standards for evaluating the RFID tag component,
- defines additional methods for process control of the RFID component over multiple erasure and rewrite cycles,
- provides information to ensure that the data encoded in the bar code symbology and RFID data carrier are synchronous, i.e. are derived from the same source data set. Note that depending on the application, the encoded data can be identical or different (e.g. one data carrier could provide additional data).