Codes et normes - Achat
détails du produit
- ISLisp shall be compatible with existing Lisp dialects where feasible.
- ISLisp shall have as a primary goal to provide basic functionality.
- ISLisp shall be object-oriented.
- ISLisp shall be designed with extensibility in mind.
- ISLisp shall give priority to industrial needs over academic needs.
- ISLisp shall promote efficient implementations and applications.
ISO/IEC 13816:2007 does not specify:
- the size or complexity of an ISLisp text that exceeds the capacity of any specific data processing system or the capacity of a particular processor, nor the actions to be taken when the corresponding limits are exceeded;
- the minimal requirements of a data processing system that is capable of supporting an implementation of a processor for ISLisp;
- the method of preparation of an ISLisp text for execution and the method of activation of this ISLisp text, prepared for execution;
- the typographical presentation of an ISLisp text published for human reading;
- extensions that might or might not be provided by the implementation.