Codes et normes - Achat
détails du produit
- ISO/IEC 15961 addresses the interface with the application system.
- ISO/IEC 15962:2013 deals with the processing of data and its presentation to the RF tag, and the initial processing of data captured from the RF tag.
ISO/IEC 15962:2013 focuses on encoding the transfer syntax, as defined in ISO/IEC 15961 according to the application commands defined in ISO/IEC 15961. The encodation is in a Logical Memory as a software analogue of the physical memory of the RFID tag being addressed by the interrogator.
- defines the encoded structure of object identifiers;
- specifies the data compaction rules that apply to the encoded data;
- specifies a Precursor for encoding syntax features efficiently;
- specifies formatting rules for the data, e.g. depending on whether a directory is used or not;
- defines how application commands, e.g. to lock data, are transferred to the Tag Driver;
- specifies processes associated with sensory information and the transfers to the Tag Driver;
- defines other communication to the application.