Codes et normes - Achat
détails du produit
- provides guidelines on how data shall be presented as objects;
- defines the structure of Object Identifiers, based on ISO/IEC 9834-1;
- specifies the commands that are supported for transferring data between an application and the radio frequency identification (RFID) tag;
- specifies the responses that are supported for transferring data between the RFID tag and the application;
- does not specify any required transfer syntax with ISO/IEC 15962, but provides the non-normative information to provide backward compatibility with ISO/IEC 15961:2004.