Codes et normes - Achat
détails du produit
IEC 60092-376:2017 is applicable to screened and unscreened cables for control and instrumentation circuits on ships and offshore units. The cables have extruded solid insulation with a voltage rating of 150/250V (300V) and are intended for fixed installations.
The various types of cables are given in Clause 5. The constructional requirements and test methods are aligned with those indicated in IEC 60092-350, unless otherwise specified in this document.
The object of this document is:
- to standardise cables whose safety and reliability are ensured when they are installed in accordance with the requirements of IEC 60092-352,
- to lay down standard manufacturing requirements and characteristics of such cables directly or indirectly bearing on safety, and
- to specify test methods for checking conformity with those requirements.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new structure in line with IEC 60092-353 and IEC 60092-354;
- requirements and test methods have been divided in several tables for clarification (enhanced cold properties, oil resistance or resistance to drilling fluids) and have been aligned to IEC 60092-350;
- the new testing methods for fire resistant cables are referenced in this document.