Codes et normes - Achat
détails du produit
- cross-reference between materials from multiple suppliers;
- assistance to customers in understanding the published technical data in catalogues when comparing multiple suppliers;
- guidance to customers in selecting the most applicable material for each application;
- setting of nomenclature for IEC standards relating to ferrite;
- establishing uniform benchmarks for suppliers for performance in new development of materials.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
a) deleted c rank from subclass from Table 3, because of too large power loss density;
b) added a-wide rank in subclasses PW3, PW4 and PW5 in Table 3;
c) changed B of PW3 class from 100 mT to 200 mT; B x f and power loss density have also been changed;
d) changed B of PW4 class from 50 mT to 100 mT; B x f and power loss density have also been changed.