Codes et normes - Achat
détails du produit
- adding a calculation method for RSTP (rapid spanning tree protocol, IEEE 802.1Q),
- adding two new redundancy protocols: HSR (High-availability Seamless Redundancy) and DRP (Distributed Redundancy Protocol),
- moving former Clauses 1 to 4 (introduction, definitions, general aspects) and the Annexes (taxonomy, availability calculation) to IEC 62439-1, which serves now as a base for the other documents,
- moving Clause 5 (MRP) to IEC 62439-2 with minor editorial changes,
- moving Clause 6 (PRP) was to IEC 62439-3 with minor editorial changes,
- moving Clause 7 (CRP) was to IEC 62439-4 with minor editorial changes, and
- moving Clause 8 (BRP) was to IEC 62439-5 with minor editorial changes,
- adding a method to calculate the maximum recovery time of RSTP in a restricted configuration (ring) to IEC 62439-1 as Clause 8,
- adding specifications of the HSR (High-availability Seamless Redundancy) protocol, which shares the principles of PRP to IEC 62439-3 as Clause 5, and
- introducing the DRP protocol as IEC 62439-6.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62439-1:2010 .