Codes et normes - Achat
détails du produit
1) Minimum thicknesses of metal sheets or metal pipes given in Table 3 for air-termination systems are assumed as not able to prevent hot-spot problems.
2) Steel with electro-deposited copper is introduced as material suitable for LPS.
3) Some cross-sectional areas of LPS conductors were slightly modified.
4) For bonding purposes, isolating spark gaps are used for metal installations and SPD for internal systems.
5) Two methods simplified and detailed are provided for evaluation of separation distance.
6) Protection measures against injuries of living beings due to electric shock are considered also inside the structure.
7) Improved information for LPS in the case of structures with a risk of explosion are given in Annex D (normative).
This bilingual version (2012-06) corresponds to the monolingual English version, published in 2010-12.