Codes et normes - Achat
détails du produit
- covers the frequency range 5 MHz to 3 000 MHz;
- identifies performance requirements for certain parameters;
- lays down data publication requirements for certain parameters;
- stipulates methods of measurements;
- introduces minimum requirements defining quality grades. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2000, of which it constitutes a technical revision. It includes the following significant technical changes: Subclause 3.1 includes several new or modified definitions. Clause 4 includes added test methods for attenuation, isolation, through-loss, group delay variation, amplitude frequency response and two carrier intermodulation measurements for second- and third-order products. Clause 5 includes updated and new performance requirements.