Codes et normes - Achat
GAS TRADE: UNIT 10 (6th ed. pub. 2019)
Gas Trade: Unit 10 - Piping and tubing systems for industrial and commercial applications
détails du produit
CSA Group's 2019 Gas Trade materials reference the Red Seal Program's trade outlines for your preparation to become a nationally recognized gasfitter. Please visit the Red Seal Program's website for more details.
The requirements for gas installations vary between requirements for single family dwellings and for commercial and industrial applications. This unit details four areas where significant requirements for the installation, operation, and testing of large piping and tubing systems should be understood by the gas technician/fitter.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:
• Describe Code requirements and approved joining methods.
• Describe welding safety, certification, and procedures.
• Identify utility and non-utility piping and tubing.
• Explain piping layout, drawings, and symbols.
• Size high pressure piping and tubing systems.
• Explain purging operations on large piping systems.
The Training materials have been revised to include the following changes throughout the training units:
▪ Updated language to enhance student understanding
▪ Revised references and links to the most current legislation
▪ Revisions include new technologies used in the industry
▪ Updated look and feel