Codes et normes - Achat
GAS TRADE: UNIT 2 (5th ed. pub. 2015)
détails du produit
CSA Group's 2015 Gas Trade materials reference the Red Seal Program's trade outlines for your preparation to become a nationally recognized gasfitter. Please visit the Red Seal Program's website for more details.
Proper installation of gas piping requires a variety of fasteners, supports, devices, and tools to complete the job. Each installation has its own requirements, and the gas technician/fitter must choose among a huge selection. This unit is an overview of the more common types of fasteners and supports used in the gas industry as well as the basic tools gas technicians/fitters will be required to use and understand.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Describe and select fasteners.
- Describe and select hand tools.
- Describe and select power tools and accessories.
- Describe and select measuring tools.
- Identify combustion testing instruments.
- Identify electrical testing instruments.