This bundle combines the CSA B149.1:20, CSA B149.2:20 and the 2020 handbook together in an eBook format. The eBook allows the user to toggle between the handbook and code, as well as, quick and easy note taking and saving. This bundle is viewed on our CSA reader which can be downloaded from our store for free.
This bundle contains the 2020 editions of CSA B149.1, Natural gas and propane installation code and CSA B149.2, Propane storage and handling code.
CSA B149.1:20 applies to the installation of:
• Appliances, equipment, components, and accessories where gas is to be used for fuel purposes.
• Piping and tubing systems.
• Vehicle-refueling appliances and associated equipment.
• Stationary gas engines and turbines.
CSA B149.2:20 applies to the installation of:
• Storage, handling, and transfer of propane.
• Propane used as an engine fuel in other than highway vehicles.
• Installation of containers and equipment to be used for propane in distribution locations and filling plants.
This handbook serves as a means of clarifying code requirements. The content of the handbook was derived primarily from submissions made to the CSA B149.1 Installation Code Committee from a variety of sources.
This self-paced online course will help you understand and apply the key top changes in the latest editions of CSA B149.1, Natural gas and propane installation code and CSA B149.2, Propane storage and handling code on your schedule. This online course provides insight into the new additions, changes or deletions to help you quickly apply the benefits of the new standards in your organization.