Standards development within the Information Technology sector is harmonized with international standards development. Through the CSA Technical Committee on Information Technology (TCIT), Canadians serve as the SCC Mirror Committee (SMC) on ISO/IEC Joint Technical Committee 1 on Information Technology (ISO/IEC JTC1) for the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), the ISO member body for Canada and sponsor of the Canadian National Committee of the IEC. Also, as a member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Canada participates in the International Telegraph and Telephone Consultative Committee (ITU-T).
For brevity, this Standard will be referred to as CAN/CSA-ISO/IEC 29794-1 throughout.
This Standard (adopted ISO/IEC 29794-1:2016, corrected version 2016-09-15) supersedes CAN/CSA-ISO/IEC 29794-1:16 (adopted ISO/IEC 29794-1:2016). Scope
This part of ISO/IEC 29794, for any or all biometric sample types as necessary, establishes the following:
- terms and definitions that are useful in the specification and use of quality metrics;
- purpose and interpretation of biometric quality scores;
- encoding of quality data fields in biometric data interchange formats;
- methods for developing biometric sample datasets for the purpose of quality score normalisation;
- format for exchange of quality algorithm results;
- methods for aggregation of quality scores.
The following are outside the scope of this part of ISO/IEC 29794:
- specification of minimum requirements for sample, module, or system quality scores;
- performance assessment of quality algorithms;
- standardization of quality algorithms.
éléments 1 - de 1 résultats
Affichage 20 | Affichage 100
CAN/CSA-ISO/IEC 29794-1:16 - Information technology - Biometric sample quality - Part 1: Framework (Adopted ISO/IEC 29794-1:2016, second edition, 2016-01-15)