Codes et normes - Achat
CAN/CSA-ISO/IEC 10279-94 (R2013)
détails du produit
This International Standard specifies the programming language Full BASIC and is derived from the American National Standard X3.113-1987. For details of the syntax and semantics see ANSI X3.113-1987 which specifies
- the syntax of programs written in BASIC, including core BASIC and various extensions thereto
- the formats of data and the minimum precision and range of numeric representations and the minimum length and set of characte rs in strings that are acceptable as input to an automatic data processing system being controlled by a program written in BASIC
- the formats of data and the minimum precision and range of numeric representations and the minimum length and set of characters in strings that can be generated as output by an automatic data processing system being controlled by a program written in BASIC
- the semantic rules for interpreting the meaning of a program written in BASIC
- errors and exceptional circumstances to be detected and also the manner in which such errors and exceptional circumstances are to be handled.
This International Standard also refers to ECMA-116 for the specification of mini-graphics. Note: ECMA-116 is based on ANSI X3.113-1987.
This International Standard specifies its own conformance subsets, which include those specified in ANSI X3.113-1987 and ECMA-116.
This International Standard is designed to promote the interchangeability of BASIC programs among a variety of automatic data processing systems.