Codes et normes - Achat
CAN/CSA-ISO/IEC 10164-6-95 (R2014)
détails du produit
This Recommendation / International Standard defines a Systems Management Function which may be used by an application process in a centralized or decentralized management environment to interact for the purpose of systems management, as defined by CCITT Rec. X.700 / ISO/IEC 7498-4. This CCITT Recommendation / International Standard defines the Log Control function and consists of services and two functional units. This function is positioned in the application layer of the CCITT Rec. X.200 / ISO/IEC 7498-1 and is defined according to the model provided by ISO/IEC 9545. The role of systems management functions is described by CCITT Rec. X.701/ ISO/IEC 10040.
This CCITT Recommendation / International Standard
- establishes user requirements for the Log Control function;
- establishes models that relate the services provided by the function to user requirements;
- defines the services provided by the function;
- specifies the protocol that is necessary in order to provide the services;
- defines the relationship between the services and SMI operations and notifications;
- defines relationships with other systems management functions;
- specifies conformance requirements.
This CCITT Recommendation / International Standard does not
- define the nature of any implementation intended to provide the Log Control function;
- specify the manner in which management is accomplished by the user of the Log Control function;
- define the nature of any interactions which result in the use of the Log Control function;
- specify the services necessary for the establishment, normal and abnormal release of a management association;
- specify the authorization requirements for the use of the Log Control function or for any associated activity;
- define the definitions of managed objects related to the management of particular protocol machines.