Codes et normes - abonnement
CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 61980-1:16
détails du produit
This is the first edition of CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61980-1, Electric vehicle wireless power transfer (WPT) systems — Part 1: General requirements, which is an adoption, with Canadian deviations, of the identically titled IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) Standard 61980-1 (first edition, 2015-07). It is one in a series of Standards issued by CSA Group under Part II of the Canadian Electrical Code. At the time of publication, IEC 61980-1:2015 is available from IEC in English only. CSA Group will publish the French version when it becomes available from IEC.
This part of IEC 61980 applies to the equipment for the wireless transfer of electric power from the supply network to electric road vehicles for purposes of supplying electric energy to the RESS (Rechargeable energy storage system) and/or other on-board electrical systems in an operational state when connected to the supply network, at standard supply voltages ratings per IEC 60038 up to 1 000 V a.c. and up to 1 500 V d.c.
This standard also applies to Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) equipment supplied from on-site storage systems (e.g. buffer batteries, etc.).
The aspects covered in this standard include:
- the characteristics and operating conditions;
- the specification for required level of electrical safety;
- requirements for basic communication for safety and process matters if required by a WPT system;
- requirements for basic positioning, efficiency and process matters if required by a WPT system;
- requirements for two- and three-wheel vehicles (under consideration);
- requirements for WPT system while driving (under consideration);
- requirements for bidirectional power transfer (under consideration);
- specific EMC requirements for WPT systems.
This standard does not apply to:
- safety aspects related to maintenance;
- trolley buses, rail vehicles and vehicles designed primarily for use off-road;
- WPT vehicle power supply circuit, which is covered by ISO 6469 series, ISO 193632;
- EMC requirements for on-board equipment while connected, which are covered in IEC 61851-21-13;
- high level communication which are covered in ISO/IEC 15118 series.