Codes et normes - abonnement
détails du produit
Standards development within the Information Technology sector is harmonized with international standards development. Through the CSA Technical Committee on Information Technology (TCIT), Canadians serve as the SCC Mirror Committee (SMC) on ISO/IEC Joint Technical Committee 1 on Information Technology (ISO/IEC JTC1) for the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), the ISO member body for Canada and sponsor of the Canadian National Committee of the IEC. Also, as a member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Canada participates in the International Telegraph and Telephone Consultative Committee (ITU-T).
For brevity, this Standard will be referred to as CAN/CSA-ISO/IEC 9075-4 throughout.
This Standard supersedes CAN/CSA-ISO/IEC 9075-4:13 (adopted ISO/IEC 9075-4:2011).
This part of International Standard ISO/IEC 9075 specifies the syntax and semantics of a database language for declaring and maintaining persistent database language routines in SQL-server modules.
The database language for s and s includes:
- The specification of statements to direct the flow of control.
- The assignment of the result of expressions to variables and parameters.
- The specification of condition handlers that allow SQL-invoked routines to deal with various conditions that arise during their execution.
- The specification of statements to signal and resignal conditions.
- The declaration of standing SQL-server cursors.
- The declaration of local variables.
It also includes the definition of the Information Schema tables that contain schema information pertaining to SQL-server modules and SQL-invoked routines.