Formation - en ligne
General Med Gas Systems for Ontarians
Available to Ontario Residents Only
détails du produit
Individual registration is recommended. Please direct participants within your organization to register for the courses of interest individually.
CSA Group, in collaboration with the Ontario Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD), is providing access to complimentary elearning to Ontario residents to reduce the burden of compliance and assist with economic recovery.
Medical gases perform a critical role in health care delivery and are used in a variety of locations. This course provides a basic understanding of medical gases, allowing a learner to better identify what they are, their uses, and safety considerations when in use. Provides insight into Z7396.1-17. Medical gas pipeline systems – Part 1: Pipelines for medical gases, medical vacuum, medical support gases, and anaesthetic gas scavenging systems, the governing standard for medical gas installations in health care institutions.
- The Basics of Medical Gas
- Manufacturing of Gases
- Packaging of Medical Gases
- Packaging and Storage for Cryogenic Liquids
- Cylinder Contents Identification
- Pressure and Flow Regulation
- Medical Gas Terms
- Clinical Applications of Medical Gas
- Medical Gas in Typical Acute Care
- Introduction to Cylinder based Source Systems
- On-site Production of Medical Gas
- Piping Controls and Alarms
- Gas Outlets
Target Audience (Ontario Residents Only)
- Medical gas installers and operators
- Medical device reprocessing technician
- Community health care provider
Estimated Completion Time
- 5 hours (90-day course access)
* Complimentary access is only available to residents of Ontario. Participants must register for courses by March 30, 2022. Courses may be accessed for 90 days after registration.
Why Get Your Training From CSA Group?
You'll be guided through a comprehensive program of study that has been developed by a team of industry professionals, many of whom had direct involvement in the development of the relevant standards.
You'll gain in-depth knowledge of key changes to the latest edition of the standard and get answers to your specific questions from an experienced instructor.
CSA Group provides a wide range of training with dates and locations from coast to coast; customized training can also be provided onsite at your place of business.
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- Pentium II 450MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM
- if using windows, we recommend XP or newer
For web browser:
- Internet Explorer 7 and up (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
NOT Accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android)