Formation - en ligne
CSA B149.1:20 and CSA B149.2:20 Overview for Ontarians
Available to Ontario Residents Only
détails du produit
Individual registration is recommended. Please direct participants within your organization to register for the courses of interest individually.
CSA Group, in collaboration with the Ontario Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD), is providing access to complimentary elearning to Ontario residents to reduce the burden of compliance and assist with economic recovery.
The CSA B149:20 Series provides important guidance on the handling and storage of natural gas and propane, to safe and effective installation of related appliances and equipment, and more. As the Codes are major components of the natural gas safety system in Canada, it's important for industry professionals to understand critical changes that are released with each new edition.
This self-paced online course will help you understand and apply the key changes in the latest editions of CSA B149.1:20, Natural gas and propane installation code and CSA B149.2:20, Propane storage and handling code on your schedule. This online course provides insight into the new additions, changes, or deletions to help you quickly apply the benefits of the new standards in your organization.
This course also includes an assessment tool to test your knowledge of these important updates.
- Gain insight into the top changes (new content, revised content, and deleted content) to sections of CSA B149.1:20 and CSA B149.2:20.
Target Audience (Ontario Residents Only)
- Gas technicians, gasfitters, pipefitters, plumbers, and apprentices
Estimated Completion Time
1 hour (90-day course access)
* Complimentary access is only available to residents of Ontario. Participants must register for courses by March 30, 2022. Courses may be accessed for 90 days after registration.
Why Get Your Training From CSA Group?
You'll be guided through a comprehensive program of study that has been developed by a team of industry professionals, many of whom had direct involvement in the development of the relevant standards.
You'll gain in-depth knowledge of key changes to the latest edition of the standard and get answers to your specific questions from an experienced instructor.
CSA Group provides a wide range of training with dates and locations from coast to coast; customized training can also be provided onsite at your place of business.
It is recommended that participants have copies of CSA B149.1:20 and CSA B149.2:20 to reference for corresponding training.
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- Pentium II 450MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM
- if using windows, we recommend XP or newer
For web browser:
- Internet Explorer 7 and up (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
NOT Accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android)