Formation - en ligne
General Med Gas Systems
détails du produit
Medical gases perform a critical role in health care delivery and are used in a variety of locations. This course provides a basic understanding of medical gases, allowing a learner to better identify what they are, their uses, and safety considerations when in use. Provides insight into Z7396.1, Medical gas pipeline systems - Part 1: Pipelines for medical gases, medical vacuum, medical support gases, and anaesthetic gas scavenging systems, the governing standard for medical gas installations in health care institutions.
- The Basics of Medical Gas
- Manufacturing of Gases
- Packaging of Medical Gases
- Packaging and Storage for Cryogenic Liquids
- Cylinder Contents Identification
- Pressure and Flow Regulation
- Medical Gas Terms
- Clinical Applications of Medical Gas
- Medical Gas in Typical Acute Care
- Introduction to Cylinder based Source Systems
- On-site Production of Medical Gas
- Piping Controls and Alarms
- Gas Outlets
- Health Care Facility Engineers and Managers
- Medical Gas Systems Design Consultants, Installers, Manufacturer and Operators
- Provincial Safety Code Officers
- Construction managers, General and Mechanical Contractors
Estimated Completion Time
5 hours (90-day course access)
Why Get Your Training From CSA Group?
You'll be guided through a comprehensive program of study that has been developed by a team of industry professionals, many of whom had direct involvement in the development of the relevant standards.
You'll gain in-depth knowledge of key changes to the latest edition of the standard and get answers to your specific questions from an experienced instructor.
CSA Group provides a wide range of training with dates and locations from coast to coast; customized training can also be provided onsite at your place of business.
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
•Pentium II 450MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM
•if using windows, we recommend XP or newer
For web browser:
•Adobe Flash Player version 8 or better installed
•Internet Explorer 7 and up (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
•All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
Accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).