Formation - en ligne
2018 Canadian Electrical Code - Section 12
Wiring methods – Online Training
détails du produit
This course is part of the CSA Group Modular Online Training. This online course provides an overview of Section 12 in the 2018 Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1. Rather than reviewing the Code in its entirety, this course is designed to provide an overview of Section 12 of the CE Code.
Section 12 is a general Section of the Code that sets out requirements for wiring methods that apply to all Sections unless amended in a subsequent Section of the Code.
This Section applies to most wiring installations operating at 750 V or less as detailed in the code body
A certificate of achievement is provided upon completion of the course.
For nearly 90 years, the Canadian Electrical Code, Part I has been and continues to be a comprehensive model Code that provides guidance to help make electrical installations and equipment safer.
- Gain an understanding of section 12 as it relates to wiring methods in the 2018 CE Code, Part 1
- Learn about planning or installing an electrical installation, the most important Rules in the Code relate to where and under what conditions particular wiring methods may be used.
Estimated Completion Time:
- 35 minutes (90 day course access)
All professionals, apprentices and students in the electrical industry
C22.1-18 2018 Canadian Electrical Code
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
For web browser:
- Microsoft Edge (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
NOT accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).