This course provides guidance on how to navigate and use the National Energy Code of Canada for Buildings 2017 (NECB) so that you can easily locate the information you need the most, whenever you need it. This online course is designed to help NECB users save time and increase productivity by learning how to more effectively find information in the Code.
- Learn how to navigate the National Energy Code of Canada for Buildings 2017 (NECB) to access the information you need
- Understand the objective of the National Energy Code of Canada for Buildings 2017 (NECB)
- Understand the differences between Divisions A, B and C
- Understand the flow of technical provisions in Division B and the associated tables for each Part
Users of the 2017 NECB
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- Pentium II 450MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM
- if using windows, we recommend XP or newer
For web browser:
- Adobe Flash Player version 8 or better installed
- Internet Explorer 7 and up (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website